Double Dragon DragonsTale Double Dragon DragonsTale

I haven't ever seen a rotoscoped flash(or if I have it wasn't anything like this); I'm completely stunned by how well it worked for the subject. I can't imagine how much fun it was to film the footage first(sry for the guy that took the uppercut). Voice acting is campy and perfect for the movie. As a Ralph Bakshi AND Double Dragon fan, I can't love this enough.

kalabor106 responds:

Was a fan of the LOTR cartoon he made. I'd consider it some of the inspiration to wanting to make this style of flash.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

Your absurd plots, character expressions, and music continue to inspire and amaze me. I don't know what I'd do without Sexual Lobster. Probably go on a donut binge for a whole year...nah, that still wouldn't be enough.

Double Hitler Double Hitler

sublime.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

So fun and challenging!

Such a great game! All the levels are designed so well and the concept is amazing!

Is the boss who I think it is? LOL!

Gary, ma'boy Gary, ma'boy

extend this shit yo

Velada responds:

I changed the main melody, and mastered it a bit better. Have a listen. But you are right...I should make it longer, and soon i will.

Taming the Beast Taming the Beast

Guy-Man from Daft Punk has never been more badass. j/k :3

Your textures and impressionist-style painting suit the mood for this eerie situation. Palette and shading draw the eye to all the right places.

Michelle and Izzy's Landscape Michelle and Izzy's Landscape

The dichotomy between day and night captured - the soft curls and curves of the verdant countryside contrasted with the harsh angles, textures and confusion of the chaotic city. Love this!

Izzy-A responds:

yup...didn't really think too much about it. Just straight from head to canvas

Have you seen this?! Have you seen this?!

I love your colors and style. I can't wait to see more from you!

Ovche responds:

Ah! First feedback here! Thank you and I'll sure post more here.